Hi Garry,

Yes I use cruise as much as possible. It's when I pull out to pass that I get the itch for some G forces. My wife got stopped at 135 in a 100 zone in her Trailblazer. He was very stern. Called the speed lethal. What's he gonna say when it's 240 in a 100 zone. Will I be able to hear what he is saying over the noise of putting the cuffs on me and the tow truck winching my car onto a flatbed?

Bic

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Ditto and guilty here. Even the slightest dip in the throttle when passing and you get into danger territory. I fear Ontario where I understand they take your car and crush it if you exceed the speed limit by enough.

Track and autocross days are the best cure I think..................

Reactions: ddgermann
Hi Garry,

Yes I use cruise as much as possible. It's when I pull out to pass that I get the itch for some G forces. My wife got stopped at 135 in a 100 zone in her Trailblazer. He was very stern. Called the speed lethal. What's he gonna say when it's 240 in a 100 zone. Will I be able to hear what he is saying over the noise of putting the cuffs on me and the tow truck winching my car onto a flatbed?Bic

Even Worse yet would be … No Flatbed … Oh the Horror

Reactions: Bixter44
Having had to get the car towed twice - failed fuel pump and flat no run-flat tire I had to explain to the towing company how low the car is and how careful they needed to be. Oddly both times they sent the same truck and driver and things went smoothly................

Reactions: Bixter44
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.