I think I’ll pull the trigger, I found a slightly used one. My research indicates they have made improvements on the quality of the plastic and fit etc. The Dyno pull won’t reveal all it’s power as it’s a Ram System so the car has to be moving to see most of the gain. :)

Reactions: Keith Tedford
I think I’ll pull the trigger, I found a slightly used one. My research indicates they have made improvements on the quality of the plastic and fit etc. The Dyno pull won’t reveal all it’s power as it’s a Ram System so the car has to be moving to see most of the gain. :)

It Came in the mail today!!
My new (used) Vararam!

Last edited:
Reactions: hemicat and Dub
It Came in the mail today!!
My new (used) Vararam!
View attachment 25549

As an afterthought Jim, aftermarket rad shrouds are dirt cheap. Some guys buy one to cut and keep their original in case they ever remove the snake charmer and go back to stock. (usually if you wanted to sell the car and keep the ram air)..... Just a thought....

As an afterthought Jim, aftermarket rad shrouds are dirt cheap. Some guys buy one to cut and keep their original in case they ever remove the snake charmer and go back to stock. (usually if you wanted to sell the car and keep the ram air)..... Just a thought....
Yes I considered that but heard the shroud is a pain to remove so I think I’ll just do the surgery with it on and play it by ear from there. :) Thanks!

Yes I considered that but heard the shroud is a pain to remove so I think I’ll just do the surgery with it on and play it by ear from there. :) Thanks!
JMO but you might be well advised to take it out and not try to cut it in place. The condenser is very close and the cut needs to be pretty precise. Cut too deep and you will wish you had taken it out. Vararam has installation instructions on line that show removing the shroud to cut...... fhttp://www.vararam.com/C6-snakecharmer.pdf

For some reason the link doesn't seem to work.... lol...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.