Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
Hey you guys in the West.
My wife & I are heading to Vancouver to see our Daughter & family for a week over the Christmas holidays.
Would any of the Vancouver guys like to get together for a beer that week?
Let me know.:canada:

Wow, super trip for Christmas, Mark. Will be nice to see family and maybe some fellow 'vette owners too.
Hope you have a great time and take pics while there.

Safe travels,
C.

Mark, It's too bad that I'm not going to able to get over to Vancouver, would have enjoyed the meet. I also have a boat load of relatives coming from Ontario to ski Mount Washington. Thank god I don't ski, so I will get some rest while they do. Make sure you bring your brolly or you'll go home with moss on your back.
Rob

I think this is the closest we will be for a while! I am going to be in Seattle for Christmas. I'm sure I'll have to wave towards the north to wish all my Canadian brothers and sisters a Merry Christmas!

Got back from Vancouver at 2:00 am this morning.
We had a Great Christmas with our Daughter, son in law And our Awesome little Grandson.
Only downfall was 7 days of heavy non stop rain. The only sun we saw was yesterday.
Beautiful place but I couldn't stand the rain.
Only saw one C5 Vert all week.:canada:

Rain......it's a PITA but we pray for that around here........It's easier to shovel.

The weather you had in Van-city sounds similar to what I left in England: dreary.
At least you had a great time with family -- and that's the main thing.

Cheers, and have a Happy New Year.

C.

Obviously, similar weather in Seattle. I just got back home yesterday as well. Is it just me or did this holidays go by extremely fast? I think I blilnked and it was time to come home already!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.