p
I wouldn't mind a few Corvette N95 masks if Bowling Green is told to make masks...….:D
Just for you Riley.... And because I seem to have no place to go and time on my hands... lol...

N95 Vette.JPG

Dudes& Dudeettes this is going to get worse and I see this conversation changing in the coming days and weeks... we are at the start for us with folks coming back from all over we are at the base of the mountain Italy is hopefully getting to the top and China is on the other side.

We are approaching that 500,000 numbers world wide that folks were mentioning a few weeks ago for Flu (at posting just under 80K off) when i was in Florida March 12 the # was 130K and well lets think of places people go to vacation and counties where people can afford to travel from or desired destinations for vacations. Folks I hope the projections fall short but in my heart of hearts this is going to be a big kick in the nuts , and I hope my new friends on here that nobody has to go through anything or know anyone family , friend or acquaintance that is affected by this virus.

Things that stand out to me in the latest update are recent in Italy, Spain and France numbers as well as total closed cases with outcomes.

Live tracker

Google is starting to ban trackers

Stay safe and be thoughtful of everyone

Kevin

Not to take away from the seriousness of this, or the impact of your post, but worldwide annual flu number is actually between 3 and 5 million cases. Praying that Covid 19 never comes close to this.
That being said, I am echoing your thoughts for safety, thoughtfulness and good health for everyone as well.

Not to take away from the seriousness of this, or the impact of your post, but worldwide annual flu number is actually between 3 and 5 million cases. Praying that Covid 19 never comes close to this.
That being said, I am echoing your thoughts for safety, thoughtfulness and good health for everyone as well.
10-4 my apologies it was fatalities where that # came from.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.