This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured Upcoming movie for all car enthusiasts

Featured Thread
I saw the trailer for this about a month ago. For the most part it looks pretty good. Like Nik though,Matt Damon playing Carroll Shelby wouldn’t be my first choice. My Dad and I will probably go see this.

The trailer looks good. I will put it on my future to watch list, which will be old by the time I get a chance to see it.

Reactions: LE BARON
For those of you guys with young kids/grand kids,,,here’s a trailer for another racing themed movie coming in August. This one is a little different. It’s seen through the eyes of a dog. Narrated by Kevin Costner. Looks like a decent family movie. A dog to keep the kids interested. Race cars for the adults. One scene in this trailer looks like it was filmed on the Sea to Sky highway.

Last edited:
Wow, I happened to read the book 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' while on vacation this past winter, and I loved it. I guess I'll be watching a couple of movies this fall!

BTW, based on the book, I believe most adults will like this movie too, not just families. Trying to avoid being a spoiler, I will say it is from a dog's perspective, but its a very interesting take on dog senses and real life possibilities.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, Cindy will love this one.

Users who are viewing this thread