Featured Thread
I saw the trailer for this about a month ago. For the most part it looks pretty good. Like Nik though,Matt Damon playing Carroll Shelby wouldn’t be my first choice. My Dad and I will probably go see this.

For those of you guys with young kids/grand kids,,,here’s a trailer for another racing themed movie coming in August. This one is a little different. It’s seen through the eyes of a dog. Narrated by Kevin Costner. Looks like a decent family movie. A dog to keep the kids interested. Race cars for the adults. One scene in this trailer looks like it was filmed on the Sea to Sky highway.

Last edited:
Wow, I happened to read the book 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' while on vacation this past winter, and I loved it. I guess I'll be watching a couple of movies this fall!👍

BTW, based on the book, I believe most adults will like this movie too, not just families. Trying to avoid being a spoiler, I will say it is from a dog's perspective, but its a very interesting take on dog senses and real life possibilities.

Last edited:
For those of you guys with young kids/grand kids,,,here’s a trailer for another racing themed movie coming in August. This one is a little different. It’s seen through the eyes of a dog. Narrated by Kevin Costner. Looks like a decent family movie. A dog to keep the kids interested. Race cars for the adults. One scene in this trailer looks like it was filmed on the Sea to Sky highway.

Thanks Mike, Cindy will love this one. 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread