Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Reactions: ABC
I hope they test our cars for the virus before they ship them to Canada. Can never be to safe you know. LOL

Yeah I can see them swabbing their air intakes lol :)

I think most they can survive is 3 days on plastic surfaces going by reports so we're fine... Again it would not be accurate to assume the factory is in worse shape than the rest of us 😷

• Haha
Reactions: turbozig and kerry4
OMG
9A7B912E-7501-461B-BA71-D52C85C49CFD.gif

... perhaps in the meantime ...
we get more activity back on
the c1 to c7 forums :joyful:

At what point would you consider cancelling your 2020 and wait for a 2021. For me if my car isn't in my driveway by July 1st and production starts on the 2021 in September I will need to think about it

At what point would you consider cancelling your 2020 and wait for a 2021. For me if my car isn't in my driveway by July 1st and production starts on the 2021 in September I will need to think about it
Check your mail

Last edited:
2021 gonna cost you more..
How could it cost you more? You were sold your vehicle at a price that they could not deliver? It states retail sold on the order so the price can not increase. I guess we would need to hear from EJ or Morgan. That is what I have understood all along once it is at Retail Sold the price can not adjusted.Unless you were to add something.

Reactions: kerry4
How could it cost you more? You were sold your vehicle at a price that they could not deliver? It states retail sold on the order so the price can not increase. I guess we would need to hear from EJ or Morgan. That is what I have understood all along once it is at Retail Sold the price can not adjusted.Unless you were to add something.
Fox News in Detroit is reporting the big 3 are not closing any plants as requested by the UAW, have agreed to other measures. Good news for now, one day at a time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.