mini-IMG_0007-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0008-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0009-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0010-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0011-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0012-1.jpg

Not the best pics but from right to left is: Greg (Case75), Dan (Manny's partner), Brad (Greg's friend from Owen Sound - soon to be a member here), Brian (CaledoniaBrian) and finally my twin brother Terry.

mini-IMG_0050-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0051-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0052-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0053-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0054-1.jpg

mini-IMG_0055-1.jpg

Greg, Terry, Brian, Brad and Dan.
mini-IMG_0056-1.jpg

and finally a group shot of us all except Kathy who took the shot:
from left to right:
Dave - Manny's head mechanic (and good guy), yours truly, Brian, Greg, Terry, Wayne, Tony, and Brad.
mini-IMG_0025-1.jpg

Have no idea what the foul-up was the first time. Oh well - I can't complain, photobucket is free......Hope they turned out this time.
Must go, wifey is hollerin' to go for supper.

Enjoy.
Cheers,
Colin.

Pictures working fine now Colin. Brad and I had a great time today. Really enjoyed the drive home all the way with the T-tops off. Checked mileage and got 18 MPG down and back. Cost me $86 but worth every penny. Now you know why I was talking to Dave about a 700R4 swap. :D

Last edited:
Pictures working fine now Colin. Brad and I had a great time today. Really enjoyed the dreive home all the way with the T-tops off. Checked mileage and got 18 MPG down and back. Cost me $86 but worth every penny. Now you know why I was talking to Dave about a 700R4 swap. :D

Always nice to hook up Greg especially with you guys from up north.....
Yes the more overdriven R4 should yield a few more mpg's.

Terrific day all 'round for sure. Not too shabby for late November.

Roll on spring and a new 'vette season.

Greg, don't forget to give Brad the link to our site and remind him to join in and introduce himself. We look forward to chatting with him about his C4.

Cheers,

C.

Always nice to hook up Greg especially with you guys from up north.....
Yes the more overdriven R4 should yield a few more mpg's.

Terrific day all 'round for sure. Not too shabby for late November.

Roll on spring and a new 'vette season.

Greg, don't forget to give Brad the link to our site and remind him to join in and introduce himself. We look forward to chatting with him about his C4.

Cheers,

C.

Email sent to Brad with link.

very nice,looks like a really happy crew indeed. that shop is soooo cool ,gets me chompin on the bit to start swingin wrenches. greg,your 75 looks great i love the silver. my plans are to do the 76 in silver with the hood bubble in black. i also plan to go with the american racing torque thrust 15x8 for a retro look. what a fun day it must have been,c'mon spring !!!

very nice,looks like a really happy crew indeed. that shop is soooo cool ,gets me chompin on the bit to start swingin wrenches. greg,your 75 looks great i love the silver. my plans are to do the 76 in silver with the hood bubble in black. i also plan to go with the american racing torque thrust 15x8 for a retro look. what a fun day it must have been,c'mon spring !!!

Thanks so much for the kind words Doug. The colour is #13 silver and the interior is 73V Dark Red Vinyl. I like the look of the Torque Thrust wheels on the older Vettes as well.

Thanks so much to Dave for giving us the tour today. Brad and I will both be returning for future work on our Vettes.

Greg.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread