Good evening Colin!!

WOW!

Thanks!

Major major smiles. So nice to see my lady and in the company of so many other fine gentlemen and ladies. Really nice to put faces to everyone! Not that I won't need name tags in the spring but still I can refer to this.

I am oh so JEALOUS of you all for being able to get together like this and talk cars all day and then being able to make a pilgramage to Manny's and chat with the team.

Maybe one day they'll be a Dasilva West in Edmonton (I know Riley says 'toon town!).

Enjoy stuff like this, I'd kill for social time in weather like this - convertables and I was -21 but at least no wind - and for the wonderful fellowship you got to have.

Thanks too Colin for the effort in getting the pictures up and running, my son was so excited to see "his" car!!

The smile will be staying on my face for a while.............

Cheers,

Garry

You're very welcome Garry -- we were all glad to look in on her for you. She's sittin' perdy and waiting her turn for mods.....

Tell your son she's in good hands and will come back a totally different ride....and one you'll both love.

Cheers,
Colin

Steamer: Hey Rob, only 1 Tee today -- Wayne remembered and wore one;

mini-IMG_0007-1.jpg

a few from me.

IMG_3816-L.jpg

IMG_3817-L.jpg

IMG_3826-L.jpg

IMG_3805-L.jpg

IMG_3804-XL.jpg

IMG_3809-L.jpg

IMG_3810-L.jpg

IMG_3825-L.jpg

As an added bonus today I had the pleasure of Terry's company as we drove from the slow-mo Hortons to Mannys. It was a beautiful drive through the country.

At Manny's I looked around and tried to find a C5 Vararam at a bargain price that was no longer being used due to a supercharger install but no such luck. :(

It turns out it was the car's last day as I got home in time to put it away for the winter. Nice to meet everyone for one last time before the snow falls.

Thanks for posting up the pictures you guys! It looks like it was a great time! Like Garry, I am super jealous!

Colin, I shortened the thread and took out the pictures we were having difficulty seeing, I hope that is alright.

What a day it was, thurs, and a great turnout. Top down the whole day too.
A bit cool but doable.Even convinced others to follow suit !! [ see photos].

Was out today again, friday. In Niagara was fine after early morning rain
went away; then we had sun and 11c. This lasted until ~ 2pm. Now cooler and
overcast.

Picked up the car 12 Sept, with Cambridge run and today, just turned over 3700km.
Way too much fun. Next week is last week in November.
Maybe its the end of 2012 runs ??

Tony,
welland

180 degree change in the weather in the last 24 hours. Winds are up, temperature has fallen drastically and as I type this it's started snowing quite heavily here. There's a snow squall watch out for this area with accumulations of up to 15cm. I'm quite certain that Corvette driving is over for the year in this part of Ontario. :seeya: :( :mad:

Good afternoon,

As they say, misery loves company. But thankfully you all got in one great drive and get together yesterday before the Canadian reality of the winter season sets in!

-20 today and calm, almost a nice day.

I sometimes think that this severe change in the seasons must make us appreciate our 6 month driving season all the more as we don't get as much of it as most people. We must really love our cars to have them on the road for just 1/2 a year. Makes having seat time all the more precious I believe.

Cheers,

Garry

What a day it was, thurs, and a great turnout. Top down the whole day too.
A bit cool but doable.Even convinced others to follow suit !! [ see photos].

Was out today again, friday. In Niagara was fine after early morning rain
went away; then we had sun and 11c. This lasted until ~ 2pm. Now cooler and
overcast.

Picked up the car 12 Sept, with Cambridge run and today, just turned over 3700km.
Way too much fun. Next week is last week in November.

Tony,
welland

I'm on the road until next Friday Tony so if the weather is decent one day this week I'm game for another 'muddy' run.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread