This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Treat

Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
As you all know, this Sunday is "Mother's Day". And even though my wife is not my mother; she is the mother of my children. So with this in mind, to day I went out and bought her something special for this annual event.

I certainly hope you all treat your wife with something nice that she can use this weekend. For me I have it covered: I just bought her a brand spanking new, top of the line, Honda HRX2174HZC Lawnmower. This thing will tickle her pink. It is going to make life so much easier. She won't have to push this one after a long day at work. It has a hydrostatic variable-speed transmission. She won't even have to mess up her manicure pulling the cord. This machine has self-charging 12 VDC key start. Yes sir....this is one fine piece of engineering......... She is going to love me !!!!!!

Check the link for the full overview of this gift:
Honda Canada

Very nice Brian!!! Your wife is one spoiled lady! She will think you are after something. Last Christmas funds were a bit tight (saving up for the Corvette) and we had to scale back on the gifts so I bought my wife a new snow shovel. She loved it! Speechless with excitement! Couldn't wait for it to snow so she could use it.

Oh I hear ya.... when I got a shovel for her last year I went all out and got one of them fancy ergonomic design things.....really saved on her back.
We do tend to spoil these girls.

If I did that my wife would go out and buy a new wardrobe for me.

I'll get her some flowers and take her out to dinner like I always do instead thank you.

I hope you and the new honda are happy in the dog house.

Great minds think alike......I got my wife a shovel that is ergonomically correct .... for scooping dog $hit....so that she doesn't wreck her high heels......I know.... I know....she doesn't know how good she has it!

Great minds think alike......I got my wife a shovel that is ergonomically correct .... for scooping dog $hit....so that she doesn't wreck her high heels......I know.... I know....she doesn't know how good she has it!

I should get her one of those this year. A woman can't have too many shovels.

brian, you are one romantic son of a gun !!! you've made me see what a heel i've been. i'm going to teach my wife how to use the lawn tractor !!!

The lawn tractor!!! My wife would kill to be able to use one of those. Our lawn isn't big enough for one of those and she gets upset when she has to use our regular gas mower. I know she wants something with more power.

I sharpened the reel mower today for her, she has been complaining of a sore back, so after a lot of work on my part the mower is sharpened now, she was wondering what I was doing all day out in the shop and after she uses her mower once, i'm sure she is going to want to learn how to sharpen it herself, my work is never done!

:agree: hmmm......i think i'll have to teach helen how to file a saw chain.

brian, this thread is terrific, i showed it to helen and she thought it was hilarious

:agree: hmmm......i think i'll have to teach helen how to file a saw chain.

brian, this thread is terrific, i showed it to helen and she thought it was hilarious

Doug...Jane is getting a kick out of it also.
Last weekend, I was introducing Jane to Case and a couple of others at the Spring Fling. I introduced her as my "first wife"....... she takes it all very well .

OMG Brian you are a real softy, imagine getting self propelled AND an electric start, I certainly hope Mary doesn't see this or she'll have similar expectations. I can only imagine how she'll return the favor on Father's day.

I'm guessing either a supercharger....or washer and dryer.

I could really use a newer washer and dryer, I can't seem to get my detailing cloths for the Corvette clean enough!

Don't know about you guys but I prefer if my wife hand washes the floors in my castle.......none of these fancy mops...........pretty sure this is how she likes it as well.