Correct. The 70th Z06 seem to be quite limited...here's todays information:

70th Z06 1.jpg

Do you know if you can get a Anniversary Z06 with the Z07 package? Or just the Anniversary Z06?
By the GM site you can configure the Z07 pkg with the Z06 Anniversary model. However unless you are doing Mary Barra, I think you got a better chance of getting hit by a Chinese spy balloon, than ever getting one.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
By the GM site you can configure the Z07 pkg with the Z06 Anniversary model. However unless you are doing Mary Barra, I think you got a better chance of getting hit by a Chinese spy balloon, than ever getting one.
Well I'll try contacting her and see if she has any pull getting me the exact car I want. Might you have her phone number handy?

Well I'll try contacting her and see if she has any pull getting me the exact car I want. Might you have her phone number handy?
Office, home or cell ? 😎You can configure the price to almost 200K CA if you add as much as you can for options which I was
kinda shocked by. However I am sure Mary can afford that as a wedding present for
her future husband. 😎

Office, home or cell ? 😎You can configure the price to almost 200K CA if you add as much as you can for options which I was
kinda shocked by. However I am sure Mary can afford that as a wedding present for
her future husband. 😎
If only it was that easy? I'm still extremely happy with having the z06 I received last month but I would take a 70th if given a chance.

I'm thinking April because that will be the longest production run by MY:

MY20: Feb 3, 2020 (10 mos)
MY21: Dec 8, 2020 (9 mos)
MY22: Sep 6, 2021 (8 mos)
MY23: May 16, 2022 (9 mos as of Feb '23 and counting...)
Don't forget they are trying to get back to the traditional MY dates.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.