If anyone's interested of the 1,632 cars built to date, I've only been able to track 19 Canadian cars. Let me know if I missed your 70th. You can see the current North American breakdown by color and body in the second image.

Canadian 70th Editions.JPG

70th Recap.JPG

Attachments

• Canadian 70th Editions.JPG
    Canadian 70th Editions.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 678
Reactions: DenisC8
Thanks for this great info. Seems to be
a little bit limited in terms of what is coming
to Canada. Less than a 100 of these models
vs over 2,000 built. We are really getting the
short end of the stick. I recently was lucky
to get a 70th Carbon Convertible. All I
can do is look at it in my shop until spring, sigh.

Reactions: CamsC8
4% when Canada is almost 12% of the US population. Does anyone know if the Anniversary models are going to countries other than the US and Canada ?

The US cares nothing for Canada, and our percentage of their population means DICK to them. Canada is a boil on their a$$ which once in a while they spread a little cream on to keep us for getting too irritated. Beyotch all we like, it make zero difference to them and rightly so. We are but a drop in their big bucket.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
The US cares nothing for Canada, and our percentage of their population means DICK to them. Canada is a boil on their a$$ which once in a while they spread a little cream on to keep us for getting too irritated. Beyotch all we like, it make zero difference to them and rightly so. We are but a drop in their big bucket.
I'd have said it a little more eloquently, but ya. Canadas share is going overseas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.