I actually bought it at a Chrysler dealership (used with 1000 kms on it). Their GM was sold 3 of them by a Chevrolet dealership. They had a Z06 but with a $125000 premium. I paid a small premium, but I wanted a 70th Anniversary package. I preferred white but this was a nice setup. It is fully optioned except for the lift. It has the aero kit, Z51, Mag Ride, Stealth, Carbon Fibre door handles...etc..

I have setup the Z modes. But coming from a 2020 GT500....which sounds ballistic, it was expected. I am considering a Borla Exhaust...maybe.

Mods are very minor...wheel spacers, custom decals and pin striping, PPF, black wheel nuts, XL mud flaps. On order. Red custom car mats, Gurney Flaps and bags as its seems the Chevy dealer ripped off the Chrysler dealer and then the Chrysler dealer ripped me off.

Love love the look and the drive.

Is there any way of finding out how many Canadian cars were made In total. I assume production has now ended for the anniversary models

Is there any way of finding out how many Canadian cars were made In total. I assume production has now ended for the anniversary models

I think there was about 263 70th cars into Canada last i counted on C8 tracker which was about a month ago so that should be close to it. C8 tracker probably missed a few when the window sticker url was down so i think 300 give or take a few would be pretty close .

Reactions: DJP
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.