This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

TPMS Sensors

The tire sensors are the only thing I've had trouble with on my 2011 .. I keep getting codes, and it's usually always something different .... but of course nothing wrong with the tires .

The car is still under warranty, but the codes go away before I have a chance to take it in .

You need a code reader Jim. Right now they're on sale at CTC for a very good price. A great addition to anyone's toolbox.

C.

You need a code reader Jim. Right now they're on sale at CTC for a very good price. A great addition to anyone's toolbox.

C.

I think i will pick one up .. CTC always has good prices, and like a buddy of mine used to say .. " it was so cheap I couldn't afford not to buy it ! "

I think i will pick one up .. CTC always has good prices, and like a buddy of mine used to say .. " it was so cheap I couldn't afford not to buy it ! "

No they don't "always have good prices" -- but you're lucky: right now they do have a good price on a unit that I know is good.
The regular price is $200 ......and right now on sale for $100. That ain't chump change in savings is it.

Good timing if you need one.

That's why I posted it -- for you guys to get one at a good price.
See how some of us try to look after our fellow members.

C.