The tire sensors are the only thing I've had trouble with on my 2011 .. I keep getting codes, and it's usually always something different .... but of course nothing wrong with the tires .

The car is still under warranty, but the codes go away before I have a chance to take it in .

The tire sensors are the only thing I've had trouble with on my 2011 .. I keep getting codes, and it's usually always something different .... but of course nothing wrong with the tires .

The car is still under warranty, but the codes go away before I have a chance to take it in .

You need a code reader Jim. Right now they're on sale at CTC for a very good price. A great addition to anyone's toolbox.

C.

You need a code reader Jim. Right now they're on sale at CTC for a very good price. A great addition to anyone's toolbox.

C.

I think i will pick one up .. CTC always has good prices, and like a buddy of mine used to say .. " it was so cheap I couldn't afford not to buy it ! " :)

I think i will pick one up .. CTC always has good prices, and like a buddy of mine used to say .. " it was so cheap I couldn't afford not to buy it ! " :)

No they don't "always have good prices" -- but you're lucky: right now they do have a good price on a unit that I know is good.
The regular price is $200 ......and right now on sale for $100. That ain't chump change in savings is it.:D

Good timing if you need one.

That's why I posted it -- for you guys to get one at a good price.
See how some of us try to look after our fellow members.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.