Thank you Spence, Keith, Radiohead and everyone else for the feedback.
I am now working with Gateway Chevrolet, whom is a supporting vendor on this forum to get myself a Corvette.

Backstory on this one, the streak of bad news and failure to meet expectations from Georgian Chevy, I decided to reach out to Dwayne W Hanson at the 11th hour just to see what my options were, I noticed he hasn't been very active in the club but I figured what the heck, give it a shot.

He replied almost immediately and we were already on the phone within minutes of having sent a PM in this club. This is more than I can say of Georgian Chevy already, heh. I told him what I was looking for, right down to the options and he assured me that he would do some digging and running around to find out who had stock of a 7 Speed Torch Red 2017 3LT Z51. I also expressed concern on nobody being able to match Georgian's offering for my modified 2014 Mustang GT. He told me not to worry about this too much, given my history so far, I worried anyways.

Monday was the day I was supposed to pick up my Vette from Georgian, Friday is when I started speaking with Dwayne. We were on a very tight deadline here and Dwayne was pressed for time because I was picking up a car that he was searching for in a couple of days. He ensured me that they would be able to place a new order and I could something that I want, brand new, fresh off the plant instead of a vehicle that was sitting on the dealership lot for 100+ days (Side question: Any idea why this car was sitting there for 100+ days? I didn't think Vettes lasted this long on a dealer lot)

Monday came, the deal for my 2LT Z51 fell through as you all know already. Dwayne at the very last minute was able to set me up with the George (General Sales Manager), Masih (Business Manager) and Mike (Remarketing Director) at Gateway Chevy where they took my Mustang for a test drive, introduced me to the their team, had me sit down in their office and help work out a deal.

A decision needed to be made as at this point Georgian told me to wait for Wednesday where they would flatbed the Vette to my home and then flatbed the Mustang back or I could place a new order at Gateway.

One week later, I have obviously left Georgian in the dust I should have an update from. Gateway by sometime tomorrow where I will post an update!

Excellent update. I am hoping that everything about this experience will reap the best of great fortune for you. I am not surprised reading that the 2LT Z51 is now a 3LT Z51. It worked out exactly just like that for me with my acquisition last Summer after walking away from 2 other dealerships. Now 7 months after, I have yet to feel an ounce of remorse in the woulda-coulda-shoulda department. I am wishing you my best! You know there is a bunch of us behind you as you go forward.

I'm glad to hear you dumped the deal. You bought a new car, not one that already had a major component wrenched by mechanics who sound like they don't know how to fix things. There would always be that feeling of it breaking again . And the poor treatment by the dealership, man, what will they do down the road when the car actually leaves the lot . Sometimes things work out for the better in the end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.