KAIJU

Casual User
Jan 15, 2016
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Corvette 1LT
Fellow Canadian Vette Owners! Not sure if this is the right place for this (my apologies to Mod if not). I recently ordered my first Vette and coming from a Genesis Coupe, we had a huge community of owners who regularly met during the warmer months, talked about cars and drank coffee.

Although I was able to find some clubs, all required memberships & I couldn't find any groups that met regularly around the GTA area. With that in mind, I created a new group on FB called Toronto (GTA) Corvette Club meant for all gen Vette owners to join and meet more regularly. There's too few of us (especially C7) & I'd love to meet all of you. If you own a Corvette and enjoy talking cars over coffee, join us at the link below. No membership fee is required!

Link: www.facebook.com/groups/TorontoCorvetteClub/

Info on weekly or bi-weekly meets will be available on the FB group. I look forward to meeting you all!

There are lots of Corvette groups that meet in and around Toronto and the GTA. And most don't even ask for any membership fees. You just have to know where to look.

I myself have a group that gets together at a minimum, once a week, starting usually in April and lasting till November for cruises, dinners, lunch's, etc. I've been organizing for about 9 years now. We're on Facebook, this site, as well as another corvette forum.

HDR Cruise Page

Oh and while 95% of the cars are vettes, the other 5% are mix of Porsche, Camaro, older muscle and a few others. We don't restrict ourselves to just Corvettes. Anyone with a love of cars is welcome.

Hope to see in the Spring.

We love clubs.

I'll say this to any new or existing club mod, I can put in some pretty funky capabilities for any viable club on CCF inc. private forums, membership specific mods, member blogs and the like. Just need some volunteers to gather the crowds. FB is fine as a starter but FB content is not curated adequately, is not indexed nor searchable and disappears into the void of cat pics soon after.

There are lots of Corvette groups that meet in and around Toronto and the GTA. And most don't even ask for any membership fees. You just have to know where to look.

I myself have a group that gets together at a minimum, once a week, starting usually in April and lasting till November for cruises, dinners, lunch's, etc. I've been organizing for about 9 years now. We're on Facebook, this site, as well as another corvette forum.

HDR Cruise Page

Oh and while 95% of the cars are vettes, the other 5% are mix of Porsche, Camaro, older muscle and a few others. We don't restrict ourselves to just Corvettes. Anyone with a love of cars is welcome.

Hope to see in the Spring.

I'm glad to hear this! I look forward to meeting you guys this coming spring. BTW, I had no idea what HDR stood for until a member here told me..Hot Dog Runs. That's awesome lol!

• Useful
Reactions: Corvette Pete
We love clubs.

I'll say this to any new or existing club mod, I can put in some pretty funky capabilities for any viable club on CCF inc. private forums, membership specific mods, member blogs and the like. Just need some volunteers to gather the crowds. FB is fine as a starter but FB content is not curated adequately, is not indexed nor searchable and disappears into the void of cat pics soon after.
Absolutely Nik! Thank you. Once we start regular meets, I may take you up on your offer :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.