Mike, so Park Lane called you with an allocation to move your order through now?
Was wondering who was paying attention.
Should have known it would be Mr. C.
Yes, about 4 hours ago.
As someone esle mentioned the options haven't gone up, just the base prices.
Strikes and extended 2023 production extensions aside, there's a chance I may have a car before year's end.
For now, still just sitting and waiting, but we're further along in the system/process.

Reactions: DenisC8
Yes, about 4 hours ago.
Congrats Mike, I have been saying all along to use the 2023 option prices for your 2024.
You are the third person that I know that today who put in an order for a 2024.
You also ordered everything you told me you wanted before the price increase.
Do you remember a month ago when I told you to get ready you might be next even
knowing you had 3-4 people still in front of you?

Congrats Mike, I have been saying all along to use the 2023 option prices for your 2024.
You are the third person that I know that today who put in an order for a 2024.
You also ordered everything you told me you wanted before the price increase.
Do you remember a month ago when I told you to get ready you might be next even
knowing you had 3-4 people still in front of you?
Vaguely, yes, on the waiting. C8NV (I think?) supported that idea earlier, when he mentioned the sharp increase in allocations over the last few weeks. I got the email yesterday, and decided to meet him this afternoon. All done, optioned exactly like we wanted (added some trivia, and the glass engine cover- was that the clue?) plus, signed, submitted, accepted.
One other dropped out tired of waiting/new prices.
Second guy took a temporary pass, to reschedule/get his car next Spring-Summer-Fall he hopes.
Back to waiting for the next phase, and hoping the union backs down on some of their demands.
They're quite outrageous.
The IRA is running the UAW now. Shawn Fain, Sinn Fein? Hmmmmm? Coincidence? I think not.....:Cheers2:

Vaguely, yes, on the waiting. C8NV (I think?) supported that idea earlier, when he mentioned the sharp increase in allocations over the last few weeks. I got the email yesterday, and decided to meet him this afternoon. All done, optioned exactly like we wanted (added some trivia, and the glass engine cover- was that the clue?) plus, signed, submitted, accepted.
One other dropped out tired of waiting/new prices.
Second guy took a temporary pass, to reschedule/get his car next Spring-Summer-Fall he hopes.
Back to waiting for the next phase, and hoping the union backs down on some of their demands.
They're quite outrageous.
The IRA is running the UAW now. Shawn Fain, Sinn Fein? Hmmmmm? Coincidence? I think not.....:Cheers2:
How many allocations did your dealer get on August 10th?

I'm not sure, but I moved from 3 to 1 sometime in the last wek.
I guess he asked the other 2 if they were ready to proceed.
So maybe 1?
They only show up with 7 for 2023, so 1 at a time would be it. I had asked you to check if those in front of you were Z51's or not.
If the ones in front of you were non-Z51's you would be next up if their next allocation was Z51.
The Z51 option is back on constraint in the US, so you got lucky. I had to wait and extra month from May to June to get mine.

Reactions: MKinOntario
The only show up with 7 for 2023, so 1 at a time would be it. I had asked you to check if those in front of you were Z51's or not.
If the ones in front of you were non-Z51's you would be next up if their next allocation was Z51.
The Z51 option is back on constraint in the US, so you got lucky. I had to wait and extra month from May to June to get mine.
My sales guy refused to tell me what the other 2 orders were, but since I was #3, I assumed they were Z51s.

Yes, about 4 hours ago.
Strikes and extended 2023 production extensions aside, there's a chance I may have a car before year's end.
For now, still just sitting and waiting, but we're further along in the system/process.
congrats

• Clever
Reactions: MKinOntario
He's the only one that cares what you post! ;)
Congrats! Let's hope it arrives quickly!
Murray, not sure if that's a complement or a crack, but I will take it as the former!:)

Murray, not sure if that's a complement or a crack, but I will take it as the former!:)
It's a compliment. I'm quite in agreement, too. Thanks Scott. ;)

(I think I'll go pick a verbal fight with Jack now. I'm on an adrenaline/endorphin high that's making me feel invulernable)

Hey Denis, sorry I am going to miss my second cruise of yours in a row due to my trade in still being grounded and my car just going 4000 status at 4:30 pm today.
Trying to get it on a truck tomorrow or Sunday and here Monday.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.