Dec 8, 2019
VetteCoins
IMG_7374.jpeg

Had my dealer install radiator guards which they charged me $570 for (labor only) and noticed this upon pickup. Hopefully they replace it. This was my second visit and the first one wasn’t great, either.

View attachment 120045

Had my dealer install radiator guards which they charged me $570 for (labor only) and noticed this upon pickup. Hopefully they replace it. This was my second visit and the first one wasn’t great, either.
He had tools in his pockets? Hope , for your sake , you showed them before you left.

Reactions: Movie Muscle
You do NOT need a lift. Took me an hour to install all 4 pieces. Ziptie versiom. Easy peasy. Without a lift.

The version shown above only gives you 2 pieces, so even easier. You are also leaving 2 FRONT grill openings unprotected!
Well. OK then ! Different strokes. Personally I would prefer bolts to zip ties but that’s just me.

View attachment 120045

So did you show them this?