Dec 21, 2017
Vancouver, B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
BC
I have been in the habit of adding fuel injector to my cars twice a year. However, during my 4 1/2 years of ownership of my C7 I have yet to do so....... any concerns on adding the additive. It is a non supercharged car.

Years ago there was a poster on here with a C7 Z06 that went for some mods including a different supercharger. They dyno'd the motor and had some issues. Turned out the gas tank had Storage Seal in it, the motor did not like that at all.
Interesting. storage seal is a different product designed to cling to the walls of the tanks and whatever else to prevent corrosion. I have never used it but some boaters use it for storage.

• Informative
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
I have been in the habit of adding fuel injector to my cars twice a year. However, during my 4 1/2 years of ownership of my C7 I have yet to do so....... any concerns on adding the additive. It is a non supercharged car.
Hey Paul:

Absolutely no harm in using a good quality, name brand fuel injection / system cleaner in the LT1. I use Techron twice a year, once just before storage and again about mid-season. I use it because it helps to prevent sulfation build-up on the fuel sender contacts and it's a well known, good quality fuel system cleaner.

Best regards
Ross

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.