Wait until I rip those tail lights out next year and go with round LEDs with carbon fibre contour, people will lose their minds with the modding and legality of it. If you only see what I see at the giant JDM/Euro shows in terms of mods, this is nothing.
The only limits are your imagination and your bank account!

If you only see what I see at the giant JDM/Euro shows in terms of mods, this is nothing.
Yup. You're taking a nice Corvette and turning it into some sort of Euro monster! LOL.
I think you're in the wrong forum. ;)

Yup. You're taking a nice Corvette and turning it into some sort of Euro monster! LOL.
You know, I was just wondering why anyone would go to the lengths of buying this beautiful car, only to change it every chance they get.
Please don't say, "To make it better.", because some of the 'mods' I've seen are far less than stellar (IMO, of course).
Personalization?
Attention?
Excess money lying around?
What's the deal?

Agreed. Before long, your beautiful C8 will have morphed into something more like this....
UHtIM3V.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
You know, I was just wondering why anyone would go to the lengths of buying this beautiful car, only to change it every chance they get.
Please don't say, "To make it better.", because some of the 'mods' I've seen are far less than stellar (IMO, of course).
Personalization?
Attention?
Excess money lying around?
What's the deal?
It's some sort of a cry for help. Saw it on Dr. Phil. :cool:

Reactions: KTJF
Let us know how the install goes. Looks simple in the video. I have never done vinyl but I would assume it sticks well but also easy to remove. It will be interesting to learn how long it lasts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.