no thanks...I'll stick with the coupe :thumbs:
Screenshot (198).png
Screenshot (199).png

• Winner
Reactions: Dik and OttawaKev
The cost of the convertible is a bit high but the mechanics of the folding top justify the price. A couple of things I noticed. The convertible is about 72 lbs heavier then the coupe. Not bad considering the parts and motors.The A pillars on the convertible are black. The coupe has the A pillars and header painted the body colour. I saw a rendering of the coupe with black A pillars, rear header and front windshield header. It looked really nice, more aggressive, kind of what the Ferrari 488 looks like but better.

I like it. Super tempting to go from the coupe to the convertible as open air driving is even easier than the targa now, with no affect to storage space! However, if I could order a Corvette with the roof welded on, I would as I like the enclosed feeling........but every once in a while......

Reactions: ddgermann
2lt Add 9900. to the 1lt price = 88,998 for the convertible
3lt Add 15400 to the 1lt price= 94,398 for the convertible..
Thank you BDK but it is not coherent. In U.S. the convertible 1lt is 7500 higher than the coupe. The 2and 3lt are 7000. What are your source for 2 and 3lt. Thank you.

Thank you BDK but it is not coherent. In U.S. the convertible 1lt is 7500 higher than the coupe. The 2and 3lt are 7000. What are your source for 2 and 3lt. Thank you.
This came from another thread on corvette pricing.. It is the coupe pricing. I just added the 9000 for the convertible.
1570233257645.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.