?? I'm missing the joke I'm sure.

I could be way off base here Mike but I'm guessing Paul is referring to Stewie Griffin..... (Family Guy).... Apologize Paul if I'm wrong.... and in that case, I missied the joke too....lol....

scale.php

Flashback (holy crap!) ... and that's exactly why I drive one today ...
was across the street from my house in 1971 for me and I still remember that new Stingray was Silver !!!

This is why I purchased my 70 Bridgehampton Blue Coupe. It was my dream car from when I was 7 years old!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
That is pretty sweet Mikey... exactly how corvette dreams are made! Love your flashback SN-111. Betting all of you also have an 'AHA' vette moment that started the obsession. Thought I'd share mine.

Growing up, my Grandpa/Dad owned the GM dealership in our small town. My Mom would drop my brother and I off to go shopping and we got to sit in the showroom revolving display car all day. (Looking back, the salesmen must have just cursed us - touching all the buttons and leaving kid fingerprints!) I'll never forget when a red 70 roadster appeared there one day. It was the most beautiful, shiny, glorious thing I'd ever seen! I didn't want to get out. Coerced by a salesman with the corvette brochure that unfolded into a giant poster, it was pinned to my wall till I left home.

Thats tooooo awesome!! I will have to send you a picture of my 70 Bridgehampton Blue 454 later this summer when on the road.

I could be way off base here Mike but I'm guessing Paul is referring to Stewie Griffin..... (Family Guy).... Apologize Paul if I'm wrong.... and in that case, I missied the joke too....lol....

scale.php

Duh. Ok. Haven't watched much animation stuff over the years. Heard of that show,never seen an episode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.