Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
I can tell you folks in Southern Ontario that if you want to head out for a fall cruise then tomorrow might just be one of those specials days. The colours are stunning.

I believe that they will hold for next weekend's big cruise to Huntsville. Many trees are just in the midst of changing.

Do your self a favour and head out for Haliburton, Muskoka, Hockey Valley and enjoy the beauty of this time of year.

Listen to the Jays game on 590 on the way home.:thumbs:

I can tell you folks in Southern Ontario that if you want to head out for a fall cruise then tomorrow might just be one of those specials days. The colours are stunning.

I believe that they will hold for next weekend's big cruise to Huntsville. Many trees are just in the midst of changing.

Do your self a favour and head out for Haliburton, Muskoka, Hockey Valley and enjoy the beauty of this time of year.

Listen to the Jays game on 590 on the way home.:thumbs:

We're game for a run up north any time. Some friends want to go too. The colour has been late coming but we have had a couple of nights of frost so that will hurry the colours on some.

I took my Mom for a little ride into the country and the fall colours were gorgeous Murray. Probably a little behind your but great none the less.

Beauty time of year.

Today was splendid and tomorrow promises more terrific fall weather.

Enjoy.

Colin.

here's what i saw during my cruise !!!

12108303_509149279254887_9078261415169705244_n.jpg

Reactions: smackYYZ
We took a drive up the Bruce peninsula today. The trees are starting to show some colour. This is my favourite time of the year; if only winter didn't follow so close.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.