422 RWHP is pretty awesome. Strictly out of curiosity and because I know nothing of tuning, what makes the 97-98's a pain in the butt to tune? I still can't wait to see the car!

The 97-98 ECM's are super slow and not very friendly to tune .

We are now putting a 3000 yank stall , which will help with tuning his beast .
Tony will be heading back to with one hell of a C5 .

Thx
[email protected]

I must say it has been a pleasure to deal with ECP, Manny and Rob are great people to work with. Manny has done nothing but be honest and has bent over backwards to help me with this build. Refreshing that there are vendors that care this much about there customers. Thanks Manny
Off to the F1 race, pick my baby up Monday !

I must say it has been a pleasure to deal with ECP, Manny and Rob are great people to work with. Manny has done nothing but be honest and has bent over backwards to help me with this build. Refreshing that there are vendors that care this much about there customers. Thanks Manny
Off to the F1 race, pick my baby up Monday !

DUDE!!!! I'm now REALLY jealous!! :D have fun at the race!! Where you sitting?

Nice!!! I sat in the second turn... I want to say Section 12? a few years ago... Only part i hated was the walk from the subway to the track.... WOW... (ok it was the year of the heat wave and it was +42 also but still) With coolers etc etc that was tough.

You going all 3 days or just for the race?

Leaving in the AM to Ottawa visiting, then to see practice Friday morning from Ottawa for the weekend. Been going for the last eight years except last year of course with the same group of friends. Alway's a blast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread