This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Ultimate Car Care Product?

Pinnacle all the way!! Amazing imo the ultra fine clay bar really brings paint back to a silky smooth surface. Then the Paintwork Cleansing Lotion followed with the Souver

I have their spray detailer and it's awesome. I want more of their products.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I have there kit..comes with the Porter polisher,waxing pads for each step, Swirl and haze remover, Polish and the final step you apply there Machine wax...Killer shine and protection :coolgleam:

I use the detail spray in between when ever I need...amazing stuff

There is a Adams Canadian website now...You dont have to buy from there U.S. store anymore.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Adams sealant? Is it as good looking and long lasting as they claim.? Nice to have something that would seal a lovely shine or that ultra clean glass etc.. Just sounds too good to be true.

Here is another version of the water repellant Keith already posted. This is only $9.99 per spray can, and used on all household products etc.

Ross Nanotechnology's NeverWet superhydrophobic spray-on coating - YouTube

Oops, sorry when I first posted this I had the website up with the product for sale for $9.99. Now the site states that it is not ready for retail sales yet. Sorry............ T'was a Google blooper I guess.

Last edited:

how do you rate the porter cable polisher Crusher ? I am eyeing one of those myself

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Adams sealant? Is it as good looking and long lasting as they claim.? Nice to have something that would seal a lovely shine or that ultra clean glass etc.. Just sounds too good to be true.

Yes the Adams Machine super sealant is what I use. It does an excellent job protecting the paint :coolgleam:....I use the 3 step...First use the Swirl and haze remover then the Machine Polish and the last step is the Adams Machine super sealant . Awesome results! :coolgleam::coolgleam:

Users who are viewing this thread