Working for me as well. Word of advice to anyone going there. IMO, the new site redesign sucks, however they made a change to the way the site loads which makes it worse.

At the very bottom of the page, there is a drop down menu that changes the layout of the site on your computer. By default, it is set to "Lightweight". You should change this to "Default2014"

Changes are not visibly noticeable unless you know what to look for but just enough to affect your browsing experience.

well now that you mention it my dad and I have a item that if it sells in 2014 my share is just shy of a 2014 and for giggles I might buy a convertible in green, basic non z51 and mag ride control, non carbon

just the vert, automatic, maybe brownstone or kalahari interior, npp, so maybe 1lt and then hud later, and maybe used from usa (montana) no sales tax, and then import (get a friend to title it first), so about 60 plus tax is all, a bargain jeffer2013

can this be deleted as the forum rules do not allow links, thanks it must be my computor Jeffer2013

Last edited:
Working for me as well. Word of advice to anyone going there. IMO, the new site redesign sucks, however they made a change to the way the site loads which makes it worse.

At the very bottom of the page, there is a drop down menu that changes the layout of the site on your computer. By default, it is set to "Lightweight". You should change this to "Default2014"

Changes are not visibly noticeable unless you know what to look for but just enough to affect your browsing experience.

I take it you need to be a member there to make that change?

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.