Featured Thread
I think I met you at the Calgary Firebird Club show a couple of summers ago. Can't be too many Pace 78's with an LSX swap in Calgary, lol.

I just wanted to say that I'm not sure if 3.73's is what you really want in that car with a 4L60E. There is such a thing as too much wheelspin, and your rpms on the highway even with a lockup will likely be 3k plus. 3.45 would probably be just about perfect, and with the lower weight I bet even a 3.23 would be just great.

I look forward to seeing you and your car again soon.

I think I met you at the Calgary Firebird Club show a couple of summers ago. Can't be too many Pace 78's with an LSX swap in Calgary, lol.

I just wanted to say that I'm not sure if 3.73's is what you really want in that car with a 4L60E. There is such a thing as too much wheelspin, and your rpms on the highway even with a lockup will likely be 3k plus. 3.45 would probably be just about perfect, and with the lower weight I bet even a 3.23 would be just great.

I look forward to seeing you and your car again soon.
Yep I was there a few years ago!! The gears I’m still thinking about, it’s still the factory’s in it, nice a low rpms on the highway for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.