Just wanted to give my public thanks to Scott for all of his help. When I was having issues with one well known dealer, and Scott became aware, he reached out me and put me personally in touch with Tracy Wilks and the guys at Brian Cullen. From there things took a dramatic turn for the better!! Tracy and Cullen gave me clear, concise info, represented everything completely transparently and clearly, and were really professional. Totally first rate start to finish. Tracy got me my C8 within days of my ideal delivery date! Can't thank Scott and Tracy enough! Scott has been kind enough to follow up at every step of the process, and I really owe him my sincere gratitude for his help! Fantastic that this forum and its members offer each other this kind of assistance! I wouldn't have a C8 right now if it weren't for Scott and Tracy, and would still be languishing on that other dealer's list, still getting the runaround from my sales rep!

Car has been great! Loving it!

Attachments

• IMG_5179.jpeg
    IMG_5179.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Shane, thanks for the kind words. So many members waited so long for their cars and the frustration of waiting and not knowing was something I knew I could help with.
If anyone else is looking for assistance reach out to me and I will try to help!

I was looking for a Stingray allocation a month ago. At this point many dealers have no waitlists but yet every local- ish dealer I called wasn't getting any allocations.

Scott was able to hook me up with an allocation next day and the car will be going down the production line in a few days. From allocation to delivery it will probably be 6 weeks which is amazing. Even in 2019 when I ordered a C7 it took 9 weeks for the car to show up.

Scott makes it very easy to get a Corvette and his dealer contacts are great. This forum is a great opportunity for anyone looking to order or purchase any C8 thanks to Scott. I was actually able to buy my C8 Z06 thanks to this forum last fall.

I know my Stingray is not here yet but thanks to Scott it should arrive shortly before my birthday and I couldn't ask for a better gift.

Thanks Jon, I put members in touch with people and dealers that are the best in the business and that makes the process go quickly as in your case.
There is no additional cost to members to reach out for help if your looking for a car. This forum and service operates on a donation basis for members.
Many dealers let me know what they have available so I can offer those cars to anyone looking as I did earlier today with another E-Ray for someone.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Scott. He hooked me with a Z06 allocation after reaching out to him about possibly going with an ERay instead of waiting for the Z06. Glad I talked to him! In addition, he also went above and beyond to setup the initial meeting with the dealer to ensure everything went smoothly.

If you are in need of anything Corvette related, whether its general questions, problems etc. he truly has a massive wealth of knowledge and I'm sure he can point you in the right direction.

Big thanks to Scott! Can't wait for the Z to be on the driveway.

Spoke to @Mr.Corvette earlier this year about Z06 allocations. In early May, Scott called me about an available allocation, referring me to Georgetown Chev where I quickly confirmed my spec and was locked and loaded with an order.

CCF Membership has its privileges and benefits!

Arrived at dealer on July 4th and brought this monster home on Saturday! Thanks Scott!

For inquiring minds: 3LZ - Transparent Roof - Red Brakes - Red Stitch - Carbon Level 1

Attachments

• IMG_4470.jpeg
    IMG_4470.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: slegros and KTJF
Spoke to @Mr.Corvette earlier this year about Z06 allocations. In early May, Scott called me about an available allocation, referring me to Georgetown Chev where I quickly confirmed my spec and was locked and loaded with an order.

CCF Membership has its privileges and benefits!

Arrived at dealer on July 4th and brought this monster home on Saturday! Thanks Scott!

For inquiring minds: 3LZ - Transparent Roof - Red Brakes - Red Stitch - Carbon Level 1
Thanks Nader, I wasn't expecting you to jump in the car and drive right there, but it's great that you did to nail down the allocation they called me about. Georgetown has been a great dealer for our members to work with and they joined us on CCF as a sponsor. Don Le offers a CCF discount for extended warranty for all members and Nik currently has a Stingray available in our showcase section if anyone is looking for an affordable summer ride!

Big thanks to Scott for hooking me up with an allocation. The dealership was great to work with no bullsh*t. Ordered June 28th arrived at the dealership on Sept 16th.

She's a bit dirty from the drive home... A good detail then off for PPF. High wing should arrive in a couple of weeks with some interior goodies :)
IMG_3199.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG

Reactions: henkz06 and KTJF