Just wanted to give my public thanks to Scott for all of his help. When I was having issues with one well known dealer, and Scott became aware, he reached out me and put me personally in touch with Tracy Wilks and the guys at Brian Cullen. From there things took a dramatic turn for the better!! Tracy and Cullen gave me clear, concise info, represented everything completely transparently and clearly, and were really professional. Totally first rate start to finish. Tracy got me my C8 within days of my ideal delivery date! Can't thank Scott and Tracy enough! Scott has been kind enough to follow up at every step of the process, and I really owe him my sincere gratitude for his help! Fantastic that this forum and its members offer each other this kind of assistance! I wouldn't have a C8 right now if it weren't for Scott and Tracy, and would still be languishing on that other dealer's list, still getting the runaround from my sales rep!

Car has been great! Loving it!

Attachments

• IMG_5179.jpeg
    IMG_5179.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Shane, thanks for the kind words. So many members waited so long for their cars and the frustration of waiting and not knowing was something I knew I could help with.
If anyone else is looking for assistance reach out to me and I will try to help!