It turned out to be a great day today. The sun even came out for a while and got up to 20C. I was able to put the top down for one last time of the year. We all met up at Merchants Marina restaurant for lunch, good food. I believe around 35 people in total in our group, a great turnout.

20171028_122437.jpg
20171028_122326.jpg

Sounds like lots of fun you guys - hope weather is good for you. We are in Phuket Thailand right now as I browse CCF at 2:50 am Sunday and it is 1:50 pm “yesterday” - Saturday in Sylvan Lake so you will be enjoying your lunch together about now half a world away!
We look forward to many cruises next year with our Corvette friends. Take care, all of you.
Brent & Debbie

Has Brent just given someone a great idea for a personalized license plate ??? :Nono1:
Wonder what you said when you were asked "Where are you going?" o_O
Seriously though ... have an awesome time kids :thumbs: while we all get out our quilts and hot chocolate for next week ...

Thank you everyone for the invite and the friendship at this event ...
with a huge personal Thank you to Ken from Freda & I.
Sure hope Spring comes quickly.
Both Stingrays are now officially hibernating as of October 29th

Last edited:
It turned out to be a great day today. The sun even came out for a while and got up to 20C. I was able to put the top down for one last time of the year. We all met up at Merchants Marina restaurant for lunch, good food. I believe around 35 people in total in our group, a great turnout.

View attachment 12504 View attachment 12505
That’s wonderful Ziggy, what a great way to end the season!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread