Aug 25, 2015
Edmonton, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Stingray Z51
Province
AB
Cruise to Pier 7 restaurant & Lounge, Sylvan Lake. 5227 Lakeshore Dr [HASHTAG]#101[/HASHTAG], Sylvan Lake, AB T4S 1Y8 for lunch at 11am on Saturday October 28th. Then we’ll cruise in and outside the Sylvan lake area. Edmonton area peeps will meet at Timmy’s at Windermere 6234 Currents Dr NW, Edmonton, AB T6W 0J2.
Leaving time is 8:30am
THIS event is hosted by Marno Donna Sakor. Please CLICK on GOING so we can get a head count for the restaurant. Thanks. Hope see some of you come out

Not much of a cruise for me. Pier 7 is literally a 2 minute drive from my house. I'm looking forward to lunch and the drive after

Rick, you can drive to Edmonton and meet us at Timmy's for 8:30, and then drive back with us. Then you can say you went for a cruise, Lol.

OK which route R U taking?
might just meet U folks there

Got to get more gas. gee whiz gas gas gas Is that all I think about anymore
Not much of a cruise for me. Pier 7 is literally a 2 minute drive from my house. I'm looking forward to lunch and the drive after

Or better yet come to my place and take me for lunch and then drive me home

is that enough driving for U now?????

Jeff

700E6597-2D77-471D-B97E-02A8B07E2948.jpeg
Happy to report boys & gals... Kenny’s co-pilot on this cruise is Darwin Mulligan from Darwin Mulligan Photography. He’s actually a professional photographer and a RED Z06 corvette owner. Very down to earth guy... unfortunately he’s always busy with photo shoot sessions when we cruise or racing sessions. We just need to convince him NOT to hibernate his car at the end of September.

IF you see BabyRay fast approaching you... PLEASE roll-down the window and ‘express’ yourself. NEVER know if Darwin will Snap an image of you/your car or not. BUT he is VERY good!

Hey Spence, I’m just waiting to see where some Calgary guys are meeting, then i’ll Let you know if you want to join them.
... as Bass Pro is eye candy but not eye opening coffee ...
My navigator would like our regular stop at Starbucks in Airdrie (the South under-pass Bridge Starbucks on the West side of it by A&W) if a suggestion is needed.

Reactions: Baby Ray
... as Bass Pro is eye candy but not eye opening coffee ...
My navigator would like our regular stop at Starbucks in Airdrie (the South under-pass Bridge Starbucks on the West side of it by A&W) if a suggestion is needed.
On the previous cruise, they’ve met at the last shell by the airport. I’m not sure if they’ll do again or not.
I’ll keep you posted.

Reactions: YFCvii
Come for coffee Jeff. My home is basically next door to the restaurant.
We can drive to the restaurant together. Our own little parade. Lol.
Might do that if I can get out of beddy by early enough, need to pm you for directions and make sure your attack dogs are on a lease, a short one jeffy

I was just reminded it was Saturday not Sunday. (A day late and a dollar short)

Will check with the powers that be and see if I am allowed to go

Jeff

Dear Jeff,
Please pass along to your "powers that be" that my "powers that be" would like to go to lunch in Sylvan Lake.
It's, in part, pretty much a quilting luncheon.
(and you and I are merely their drivers).
Thank you,
Spence

Last edited:
boy it is early, still dark and my wife wants me to get the car out of the garage,

married life WOW

hope the headlights work and I forgot to get petrol

what a start to th3e day, I wonder if anybody will bring a spare gas can?

see you there I guess if I have to, boy the things I do for love
Jeffy

Reactions: ddgermann
Sounds like lots of fun you guys - hope weather is good for you. We are in Phuket Thailand right now as I browse CCF at 2:50 am Sunday and it is 1:50 pm “yesterday” - Saturday in Sylvan Lake so you will be enjoying your lunch together about now half a world away!

We look forward to many cruises next year with our Corvette friends. Take care, all of you.

Brent & Debbie

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread