Very nice. Loved the interior--although I`m a little ummmmmmmm `skeptical`about anything from Surrey. Not saying it`s a dud, but I`m extra vigilant when it comes to Surrey--I`m jealous that this dude is getting into a ZR1!!! CRAZY!!

If you`re reading this and are from Surrey, I do apologize. I stayed there, had a house break-in one night, and a stolen car the next while staying at a friend`s place. It left a bad taste in my mouth.......

I'm really not sure either. I'm thinking it's one of those people with real deep pockets who never think things through when they want something. Probably built this up and then realized he didn't do the horsepower thing. At that point he's in to deep to keep going, After all that work it's still not a ZR1, but only a standard C6 with frills!
Rob

Personally, I'd go the ZR1 drivetrain with a standard C6 sleeper exterior. I've always liked the sleepers. Our '66 SD 396 Beaumont had the regular hood and V8 emblems like a 283 SD. Our '68 Ram Air Firebird looked like any other Bird if you didn't notice that the hood scoops were cut out and functional. Our COPO Chevelle looked like an SS396 car with the emblems removed. Our '72 Lemans Sport, while originally a smogger 400 car, had a healthy '70 455 hooked to a 4 speed, that was capable of times in the 12s. Give me a sleeper every time. It's so much more fun surprising people.

Why would anyone spend the price of a ZR1 to have a car that "looks" like a ZR1, then sell it for a quarter of what they have invested. Sounds a little fishy to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

130,000.00 and dumps it to buy another 100,000.00 car? Must work in the oil fields, or be a distributor for drugs?
--------------------------------

2006 Corvette Convertible loaded 23k ZR1 Conversion interior/exterior - $36000 (Surrey)

Date: 2012-11-11, 3:12AM PST
Reply to this post [email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

This amazing one of a kind car is a 2006 fully loaded convertible driven just over 22,000 km.
local car, fully loaded, babied, I spent over $120,000 grand in total and it is still new condition. The only reason I am selling this is because I am getting a loaded 2013 ZR1 from Chevy and I do not need 2 corvettes. Price is FIRM. Serious buyers ONLY. Absolutely NO TEST PILOTS.

It has had the following professional work and conversions added to it:

Full ZR1 body conversion (all stock parts) with ZR1 Front/Rear wide body fenders, spoiler, ZR1 front bumper/fascia
Carbon fibre side skirts and front splitter.

ZR1 powder coated brake callipers With Cross drilled and slotted rotors.

ZR1 sway bars, Complete ZR1 4LT leather interior package (GM's top of the line)

Full Down South Vette's carbon fibre interior trim package including steering wheel.

HRE (The best out there) mono block wheels (19" 285/30/19 front and 20"
345/25/20 Back.

Hurst short throw shifter, Magnaflow Exhaust.

All interior lights are LED. LED rear tail lights, side lights. Front fog lights have been converted with a HID lighting package.

To many other upgrades to be listed.
This vehicle needs to be seen!

3L43J33N65I95K15Hfcbb6706196c1fd310ac.jpg
[/IMG]

Definitely would be worth checking out if someone was interested in purchasing a Corvette.... as long as the guy has all the receipts of work done and it does add up to what he claims.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.