I'm with 67; everyting is insurred and everything can be replaced. I've been broken into before; once while I was in bed sleeping. It's usually teenagers who want nothing to do with you; they're just looking for stuff to pawn. Let them have it; you'll end up with nicer stuff in the end.

I wonder if the insurance company would frown on you helping the teenagers out to get rid of stuff you don't want or would like to upgrade?:D

I really like those dual output flood lights!

Nice pups Colin! Give them an extra pet for me! I miss my boy.

An officer told me that thieves generally look for drugs, money and stuff they can easily sell for a few bucks. I-pods, laptops, jewellery and stuff like that will disappear. Unless they have a vehicle, there is so much they can carry without being obvious.

Last edited:
I has Rogers install their new alarm system when I bought my house. It's a neat alarm system as they receive any distress signal via cable or wireless. You can also know everything that is going on via the smart phone app very cool alarm

We use ADT security out here. It's $45 per month, but every door and window has sensors. plus every room has a motion sensor also. If you don't lock the door within a minute or so after arming it the alarm can be heard at least a block away. Also if someone were to cut the power and phone lines to the house, there is a battery and built in cell phone backup that lmmediately calls the police.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.