Anybody else deal with delays in shipping? Car was built over 2 weeks ago and is still sitting in BG!! The dealer could not get an answer from either GM Canada or the shipping company on what the delay is. Was really hoping to have it for 1 month before the snow flies.
View attachment 86716
Mine was build July 21 and am yet to see it. It has been in status 4200 for several weeks and the dealer is unable to say when I will get it. According to dealer it is at the rail station in Montreal but has a delivery hold along with several other C8’s... maybe some other forum members...
the wait is sooo frustrating

Reactions: Jdm127
Mine was build July 21 and am yet to see it. It has been in status 4200 for several weeks and the dealer is unable to say when I will get it. According to dealer it is at the rail station in Montreal but has a delivery hold along with several other C8’s... maybe some other forum members...
the wait is sooo frustrating
Yikes, I hope mine does not take that long, the waiting is painful!!

Reactions: Hossel19
Yup specially when the car is supposedly 10km from my house and has been there for almost a month... I feel like going to the CN terminal and bribing an employee To see if true...
Hello fellow Quebecer !! Curious as to what you ordered ? Would love to see it in person once it arrives. Hoping to get mine next summer (hopefully early), on the waiting list like everyone else. Can't wait to hang out with some of you guys, have to figure out who all the Quebec members are on here (BourbonP comes to mind). Hope your car arrives soon !!

Vette411, I had a TPW of August 2nd, built on the 4th and took delivery on the 12th. View attachment 85575View attachment 85576
If you don't mind me asking (don't want to start a new post/thread just for this), for your painted high wing, does it come in all the colors ? Meaning if I order an AO or RB for example, can I get the high wing in the same color too ? When I use the visualizer it seems to only have carbon flash or visible carbon but not the coloured one, hence my curiosity since I see yours matches the car. Plus you have it the way I would want it, black posts and color wing. Since I will be going HTC with black top, want to keep the posts black too, but I find the colour portion makes it blend a bit nicer (for my taste). Thanks for the info !!

Hello fellow Quebecer !! Curious as to what you ordered ? Would love to see it in person once it arrives. Hoping to get mine next summer (hopefully early), on the waiting list like everyone else. Can't wait to hang out with some of you guys, have to figure out who all the Quebec members are on here (BourbonP comes to mind). Hope your car arrives soon !!
Hi Neils, I am from Laval and got my C8 this summer. I have a coupe 2LT in torch red with z51. I would love to do a meet with you guys.

Attachments

• 20210717_162105.jpg
    20210717_162105.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 32
If you don't mind me asking (don't want to start a new post/thread just for this), for your painted high wing, does it come in all the colors ? Meaning if I order an AO or RB for example, can I get the high wing in the same color too ? When I use the visualizer it seems to only have carbon flash or visible carbon but not the coloured one, hence my curiosity since I see yours matches the car. Plus you have it the way I would want it, black posts and color wing. Since I will be going HTC with black top, want to keep the posts black too, but I find the colour portion makes it blend a bit nicer (for my taste). Thanks for the info !!
The high wing is only available in Carbon Flash, Torch Red, Arctic White or black.

Reactions: Neils
Hello Neils, I have a 3LT z51 Mag ride rapid blue.
Maximus, I am from Laval as well, almost went torch red but haven’t seen a rapid blue in person yet so decided to take the plunge.

Reactions: Neils
Hello Neils, I have a 3LT z51 Mag ride rapid blue.
Maximus, I am from Laval as well, almost went torch red but haven’t seen a rapid blue in person yet so decided to take the plunge.
Congrats, rapid blue is an amazing color... looks exotic. Let's try to have a meet in the next weeks... who else would be interested?

Reactions: Neils and Hossel19
My deposit went in at Spencer on October 15th 2020 and got one of the last June allocations. Car was built on August 10th and delivered on August 25th. Picked it up on August 27th and the smile on my face says it all. 2021 HTC 2LT with mag ride and performance exhaust. The ride and sound is just amazing. 550km to date and hoping for more sunny dry days :)
Truly love this car and blessed to have it.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0002_LI (2).jpg
    DSC_0002_LI (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0013_LI (2).jpg
    DSC_0013_LI (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0012_LI.jpg
    DSC_0012_LI.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0005_LI (2).jpg
    DSC_0005_LI (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0007_LI (2).jpg
    DSC_0007_LI (2).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Anybody else deal with delays in shipping? Car was built over 2 weeks ago and is still sitting in BG!! The dealer could not get an answer from either GM Canada or the shipping company on what the delay is. Was really hoping to have it for 1 month before the snow flies.
View attachment 86716
I'm the same status as you. Car is going to Calgary, still in the yard in Bowling Green at 4150. Has been there since August 10th. Very frustrating!

I'm the same status as you. Car is going to Calgary, still in the yard in Bowling Green at 4150. Has been there since August 10th. Very frustrating!
I am guessing/hoping they will be on the same truck My understanding is once they have enough to fill a transport truck they will send it out, hopefully soon.

I am guessing/hoping they will be on the same truck My understanding is once they have enough to fill a transport truck they will send it out, hopefully soon.
My car was built on August 12 and arrived in Vancouver on August 28. Was shipped by truck from Ingersol Ontario.
My friends car was built on August 13 and it has not arrived yet. Feel very luck that they put mine on a truck but have no idea why they did. 2 Vettes on the open car transport along with some generic SUV's. It actually took 5 days on the truck to get to Vancouver. It was loaded on August 23 and arrived on the 28

Just got an email from Spencer's & turns out they got an additional 10 (surprise) allocations for the 2021 model year, so Christmas probably came early for some forum members. I didn't make the cut for 2021 but should (hopefully) be in the first or second batch of 2022s. Wonder if any other dealers got surprise allocations?
I also got a surprise June Allocation was built on August 6th and took delivery the 24th. It was in Whitby at Mary Nurse. They just got one. Car is amazing waited from October 20th i put my deposit in. Would have been a really long wait if those surprise allocations didn't come out.

Reactions: Corvette-North
What did you say in your letter to prove you are not an exporter?
I was fortunate to get a new one from a dealer who had a customer back out for health reasons. So I told GM in the letter that I wanted a different colour and some different options so I sold my 2020 and ordered a new one exactly the way I wanted it. GM wanted a list of my last five years of cars purchased including where I bought the cars and where I sold them. All were purchased and traded in at dealers. My name was taken off the list.

Reactions: Rkurtz
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.