Again. Great idea and contribution from you Murray. This forum is a wealth of information, insight, entertainment and just a general friendship and camaraderie opportunity for Corvette enthusiasts all over. The response from all of the above posters and bidders has been great and good to see. Congrats to whoever the successful bidder turns out to be and Merry Christmas to all.

Eric

Congratulations Stephane. The Boss had the winning bid of $175.00 for the Chaparral print auction in support of the Canadian Corvette Forum. Stephane returned all his empties and shovelled tons of snow to snare the victory.

Merry Christmas to all and thank you so much for those who supported the Christmas Auction. :Cheers2:

Stephane I will PM you to get a shipping address and will get the print out to you next week. Well Played.:thumbs:

Reactions: 12cents
IMG_2612.JPG IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2612.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
Sorry for the delay but it's done, I framed it last weekend and installed it today in my office, here are the pictures. Have a great day everyone

Steph.

Stephane, it looks great in your office, they did a nice job framing it. Your note on the picture is very touching. It was fun and in support of a really good cause, I truly appreciated everyone who got involved in the bidding and comment process. A great bunch of folks and a determined winner. Thanks all.:thumbs::canada:

Murray

Reactions: theboss
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread