Flame shooting pipes has never been a criteria for consideration when buying a new car but hell why not.

Wife: “Why do you need this car? Look how expensive it is? It’s the same colour as this one over here for half the money!”
Husband: “But but Honey it’s got a dual... oh hell ...this one shoots flames” 😂

Husband: "This isn't the right road.We will just turn around here in this gas plant access.......oops... That was a mistake... damned exhaust..." :boomcar:

A rear engine version keeping with the Corvette historical styling....
temp3_150fc2e42689999dbad9e0d387dff72853182081.jpg

For all those who are worried about 2020 Corvette ME cargo space, please no more needless worry. Bob Lutz has said twice, the most recent time just three weeks ago, that GM has solved the ME sports car cargo space issue.

That’s all I can say now, other than as we all know, stress feels bad (it sucks) and worrying needlessly, creates needless stress.

Exciting new “bdsvavars” renderings (who created the above featured 17 second 360 degree video).

bdsvavars said:
“Here are a couple of new renders. i have added a bit more detail to the rear end and i am trying out a new shape for the side scoop nothing too fancifull just some thing that could easily be hiding under a sheet of plastic.

BEAB0D4D-93AE-4459-AC27-D5EEBFBCF962.png

74A28D79-F639-4609-B118-5ECBDE924DCC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann and Nik
“Rick Corvette Conti” just released a video on his Vlog suggesting it may not be revealed in Detroit.
Who knows....

hmmmmm.... That might be a mistake.... Maybe they are planning some obscure debut showing in some Arab country again... Saudi would be a good choice. Donald could save some additional shipping costs by loading up the free space in the container with gun orders..... hahahaha....

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread