Great looking car... my jury is still out on the rear look though... hmmmmm...much like the juries of 2014 were...lol

c8 rear.jpg
c7 rear.jpg

Even just some exciting tailight lens/lights, can make a differences. Interesting video screen print. We know the ME’s taillights will not be flat like this (instead from the side look like a “V”), as in:

6F0A5CF4-6FE6-4E40-AE6F-94B56466B958.jpeg

W e also know that they are directional, pointing out to the side of the car. So while the screen print is not fully accurate, amazing how just having some light to look at can perk up the rear a little. Add several other really nice rear touches, and the back of the car will look better than any render.

72138641-C2A8-497F-A9F5-F0389670FC41.jpeg

Seeing the above picture with the flaming rear exhaust, reminded me that the ZR1Can shoot flames out of it tail pipes due to its pioneering (for GM) dual port injection.

MIght the LT1+ (my name for the OHV revised V8 that the entry ME is getting), similarly have that ability to shoot flames out its pipes?

Reactions: ddgermann
very camaro looking taillights and there are 3 companies making directional signal lights for the 2019 camaro already so the final gm design must be quite different than pictured here. with a respect

It is different from Camaro’s (though I have not seen all three Camaro versions), in both its three-dimension shape, and its look.

Let’s hope it is a killer design — so we can fight other issues re the C8’s styling LOL.

very camaro looking taillights and there are 3 companies making directional signal lights for the 2019 camaro already so the final gm design must be quite different than pictured here. with a respect

I suspect the actual rear facia and taillight configuration are still unveiled and what we have seen is not what the car will actually have. I expecting something amazing and suitable for the rest of the cars styling Jeffy.
We will see soon 👍

Reactions: Jeffer2013 and Zora
Wow....sorry guys...not digging either of these......very bland........Not aggressive. Not stylish. Not better than my C7 by a long shot......

the final product should be radical and no doubt it will be

I have not followed the c8 design much as a lot of bs until recently,

until the mules were released it was just light reading material

the final body style will be different than folks think as GM has put various bits on the car to make speculation rampant and to make the reveal that much more of an event

most will like it and the wait should be worth it
Jeff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread