Surprised you can't do the odd trip to work with your insurance still covering you on the 'Vette.

In any case, you guys all suck. Still going to be hovering around freezing here, with ZERO chance of a drive.

Tell them that driving to work in your Vette IS pleasure.:D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

That's OK. I wouldn't want to leave it in the parking lot anyway. There's a dolomite plant across the road; you should see what it does to my regular vehicle. :eek:

Looks like on tuesday it will be 19 and sunny......Looks like its a vette day :D.
:coolgleam::coolgleam:

Pretty good today except a little windy......but beggars can't be choosers -- LOL, was a nice surprise for us and we had a good time walking, exercising, and gardening .........

The 'Vette will be out tomorrow for a wee trip to Manny's and hopefully Friday to get my Dashtonix, plug wires, and license plate frame put back on.

Tuesday promises to be warmer than today..........I like it, Peter.....I'm happiest when it's warm.....:D

Friday looks cool but the trend is good.

Enjoy the ride Tuesday and let's pray for many more ('vette) days to come.

C.

well, at least some one is out enjoying their rides. old man winter just seems to love his stay in the western provinces and won't leave.

well, at least some one is out enjoying their rides. old man winter just seems to love his stay in the western provinces and won't leave.
I understand you perfectly :( But i want to tell you that here in the East is the same...and I just heard they announced a snow storm of 25cm to 30cm this coming Friday...OMG !!! :swear: Last year at this period of the year I was driving the top down...but last year was an exception:D
Mother Nature is test our patience...:agree:

I feel your pain all too well! What is taking Spring so long!? I haven't even seen any robins out yet so I don't expect the warm temperatures to be here too quickly. Only 5-8 cm of snow predicted for Friday out west here. I guess no matter how bad we have it, someone's always got it worse. :D

This week looks terrible here now with cold, rain and/or snow called for Thursday/Friday.....WTF!

Not a very good outlook at all. -- I'll refrain from further comments since this is a family site.:mad:

C.

Had a nice drive today....Was out all afternoon .

That rain last night washed the roads off just nicely ..... put 'er back to bed just as the rain drops started falling again !

Now I know why everyone raves about these cars ...

What a FRIGGIN' AWESOME car ! ! ! :D:seeya:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.