ve2yzb

Mar 12, 2011
Quecbec,Canada
VetteCoins
Car
1998 convertable C5
Hi all....Just to show you that I made a SubBox for a 10'' Subwoofer..I found this plan to make one on Google....very easy !! It fits perfectly in the center compartement in the trunk of my C5....I also Changed my sound system so I can plug USB key or Iphone , also added an amplifier...The sound that comes out is great....
SubBox.jpg
[/IMG]
subinstall2.jpg
[/IMG]
subinstall1.jpg
[/IMG]

Not shown is a protective grill over the Subwoofer....This sure beats putting one of those big loose boxes that take up space....

Nice work!
I had a set of those plans and wanted to make one but I just do not have the time
due to work being so crazy busy right now. I purchased off the net the stealth version.
Put in a old Infinity Ref 10" sub I bought for the car a while ago but never got to install.

subbox.jpg
subbox2.jpg

Nice work!
I had a set of those plans and wanted to make one but I just do not have the time
due to work being so crazy busy right now. I purchased off the net the stealth version.
Put in a old Infinity Ref 10" sub I bought for the car a while ago but never got to install.

subbox.jpg
subbox2.jpg

Looks good too N2M -- can't wait to hear some of these custom systems.
There's no doubt the OEM systems are seriously lacking. (tho a lot of the time I prefer to listen to the car.:D)

jl audio makes the stealthbox for a convertible too, aparently it's a differnt install.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.