Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was quite lucky indeed… the car was very well equipped, pretty much all I would have chosen:

- Z51 with mag ride.
- front lift
- blue seat belts
- suede steering wheel
- stealth interior
- GT2 seats
- red calipers
- black exhaust tips
- black side rocker covers…

Building this on a ‘24 would have been way more expensive…

Yes, I was quite lucky indeed… the car was very well equipped, pretty much all I would have chosen:

- Z51 with mag ride.
- front lift
- blue seat belts
- suede steering wheel
- stealth interior
- GT2 seats
- red calipers
- black exhaust tips
- black side rocker covers…

Building this on a ‘24 would have been way more expensive…
Your saved over 15K with the price increase savings and no luxury tax on this car. Really a great find congrats!

Got the call today my car will be ready for pick up on Wednesday.
They sent me some pricing on extended warranty $4000.00 for 7 years and rim and tire warranty for $1300.00. Any thoughts on the 2 warranty’s?

Reactions: DenisC8
Cars here, executive response team from GM Canada is aware of what happened, they assured me and I also have a file and a paper trail so I dropped off my parts to be installed by the dealer, depending on when people go for holidays I might have my car next week Friday.

What is the rim and tire warranty? The other one I usually see people go for.

The rim an tire warranty as they explained it to me is you have 5 years and a maximum of $5000.00 total to replace or repair damaged rims and replace damaged tires. They tell me you can’t repair a tire on a Corvette, not sure if that’s true seems kind of odd you have to replace a tire if you get a nail in it.

The rim an tire warranty as they explained it to me is you have 5 years and a maximum of $5000.00 total to replace or repair damaged rims and replace damaged tires. They tell me you can’t repair a tire on a Corvette, not sure if that’s true seems kind of odd you have to replace a tire if you get a nail in it.
We have seen run flat repairs. I can't remember the exact thing, but I believe you can plug it once or twice depending on where the puncture is.

It's happening, going to go in tomorrow to do all the paper work, may just leave it at the dealership until my PPF appointment but oh baby...
Congrats! It's been so long I have no idea what you're ordering! ;)

Ahaha, I'll take a picture when I go in tomorrow, but now the hard choice of leaving it at the dealership, or driving it home for 30 minutes in Vancouver potential rain without PPF lol
You weren't going to get the whole car PPF'ed were you? Just think of the bonding time you'll get washing it! ;)
I waited a month before getting mine done.

Status
Not open for further replies.