Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious, that's my dealership lol.
Is your car the Hypersonic Grey 3LT convertible that has a window sticker created at the end of September? You said it sat at 3800 for 6 weeks, so looking at the dealerships window stickers I was trying to see which one you ordered?

C8 should be arriving at my dealership in about 2 weeks. This is exciting although the roads are starting to look gross here in Vancouver...
Mine arrived today In BC, Vancouver Island. Oct 17 build date. Damaged rocker panel. Now have to wait for repair. check yours over as early as possible on arrival. The damage seems to be rail delivery issue from what I read elsewhere

Attachments

• 5D157ECF-0CAC-444B-964B-81BC27DAD9EC.jpeg
    5D157ECF-0CAC-444B-964B-81BC27DAD9EC.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1C046885-16A9-4A2A-89BD-572194484BAB.jpeg
    1C046885-16A9-4A2A-89BD-572194484BAB.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
Did you accept delivery, or did you walk. Do you have options?
I have not picked up the vehicle yet. Not exactly sure what options I have at this stage. Have not asked to cancel nor do I know their next allocation date If I did.
i traded my MY23-2LT in for this 24-3LT with virtually no additional cost. Missing the C8 and planned on driving year round in Vancouver area.
the dealer did call right away after they found the issue which is commendable as I suppose they could have skirted the issue somehow.

I have not picked up the vehicle yet. Not exactly sure what options I have at this stage. Have not asked to cancel nor do I know their next allocation date If I did.
i traded my MY23-2LT in for this 24-3LT with virtually no additional cost. Missing the C8 and planned on driving year round in Vancouver area.
the dealer did call right away after they found the issue which is commendable as I suppose they could have skirted the issue somehow.
that sucks, They might have to replace the entire quarter panel and paint it

Nope, it's the early VIN but the window sticker was created Nov 14th
Nice build. Did you order the Edge Red Calipers with the Torch Red car on purpose? I remember you said the dealer changed your carbon flash high wing to body coloured without asking you. That is what held up your car an extra 6 weeks.

I would be checking if the damage gets registered with Carfax. That would affect resale down the road if so.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Nice build. Did you order the Edge Red Calipers with the Torch Red car on purpose? I remember you said the dealer changed your carbon flash high wing to body coloured without asking you. That is what held up your car an extra 6 weeks.

Yeah, I wanted the darker shade of red because I'll have a lot of black on my car. I have a set of gloss black MRR F023 wheels and I wanted red calipers but not too bright lol since it'll pop regardless

Yeah, I wanted the darker shade of red because I'll have a lot of black on my car. I have a set of gloss black MRR F023 wheels and I wanted red calipers but not too bright lol since it'll pop regardless
I am looking for a set of the edge red calipers as my dealer ordered bright red instead of edge red by mistake. In 2020 on my coupe it was the other way around, the dealer ordered edge red on a torch red car instead of the bright red ones and they were dull compared to the colour of the car but they still looked good.
You will see for yourself soon!

My car just landed today, I went to dealer to unwrap it. Still deciding whether to leave in dealer showroom thru winter or park in my cold garage, any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20231122_104704.jpg
    20231122_104704.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231122_111941.jpg
    20231122_111941.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231122_112119.jpg
    20231122_112119.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
My car just landed today, I went to dealer to unwrap it. Still deciding whether to leave in dealer showroom thru winter or park in my cold garage, any thoughts?
At the dealer, the "public" will have partial access to it, although most dealers lock the doors and rope them off. The cold of a garage won't harm anything, but either way, I'd put fuel stabilizer in the gas tank. For the garage, get a battery tender. You don't need the $120 one from GM, a $25 one from Amazon will do the same thing. I use this one, it works perfectly. Although I did have to wire a lighter plug onto the 12v leads. Amazon product ASIN B071G68GTDYou can get a lighter plug from Amazon also,
Amazon product ASIN B003CJ927I

Status
Not open for further replies.