Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the car rides softer and the transmission is smoother. Interior seems quieter. The new for 24 android based software and built in google maps instead of real GPS sucks but not a deal breaker.
Onstar is included for 3 years but so far my app doesn’t work.

What are the differences between the two that could make it softer/quieter between the two cars?

Dropped off today at 7am from covered trailer from Edmonton. Now to change the rims with the MRR F-10s.
IMG-20231115-WA0001.jpg

June 23rd, 2023 - ordered at Dealer.
November 17th, 2023 - in my garage.
Sorry, guys.

2024 3LT HTC
Carbon Flash
Z51, Front Lift, Magnetic Ride, Carbon Fibre Int., Stealth Int., Engine Appearance, Black Exhaust, blah, blah, blah.....
Ground Effects by ACS

Attachments

• Flash.jpg
    Flash.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
June 23rd, 2023 - ordered at Dealer.
November 17th, 2023 - in my garage.
Sorry, guys.

2024 3LT HTC
Carbon Flash
Z51, Front Lift, Magnetic Ride, Carbon Fibre Int., Stealth Int., Engine Appearance, Black Exhaust, blah, blah, blah.....
Ground Effects by ACS
You were able to get the engine appearance package on your HTC? Option ZZ3 which is the clear window cover? If so any pics?

Is it worth it?
Probably not.
I just like having my cars 'loaded'.
Better than solid cover and seeing nothing at all. So you had to pay for the appearance package and then buy the red cover on top? Sucks that you pay for the black one and don’t get or use it.

Is that carbon flash exterior paint? Where did you order the car from?

Better than solid cover and seeing nothing at all. So you had to pay for the appearance package and then buy the red cover on top? Sucks that you pay for the black one and don’t get or use it.

Is that carbon flash exterior paint? Where did you order the car from?
Yes, it is Carbon Flash exterior.
So too are the wheels, and ground effects.
I know it's not for everyone, but I love it, and just as importantly, so does the Mrs.

This car was ordered through Ray Cullen Chevrolet, London (Steve).
Great bunch of guys.
Way down the list in terms of total allocations, but with a short list to match - my car is here.

I just made a small donation to CCF.
Shouldn't there be some sort of unwritten rule that as soon as your new car arrives, you throw in a few bucks?
Just saying.
Its a great idea DW and would sure help us keep your forum spam and advertisement free. Member donations are what pays our site costs to maintain and upgrade and are much appreciated. Thanks much for your contribution. Every little bit helps. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.