This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Stingray OFFICIAL LIST of who is on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car was built on Oct 24th so I contacted my dealer last week for an update (no update), so I used the chat on the website and this is the answer I got a couple of days ago:

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to look into your 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 1LT order.

I have located your order and can see that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for final shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing. GM is aware of the delays in shipping and is working with our Carriers in an effort to get the orders shipped as quickly as possible, there are many reasons for delays that are beyond GM's control, and we do apologize for the delay and are working diligently in an effort to ensure all vehicles are shipped as quickly as possible to our dealerships for delivery to our valued customers.

Not really a lot of info.

It was in 3800 purgatory, but it seems whatever part they were waiting for has arrived and these cars are beginning to ship. There is quite the backlog so it may still take a couple of weeks to get to 4000 (ready to ship).

Mine was built on September 22 and reached 4000 this week, so maybe next week for yours?

Mine was built on September 22 and reached 4000 this week, so maybe next week for yours?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too... with all the movement, I'm 1517 and 1555 just got out of purgatory too. A lot of people that were built a week before mine have moved out too. I feel like Homer Simpson with the "it's still good it's still good, just a little wet" but at this point it has to be closer to the finish line since we're in the 7th week.

Yeah I got that non answer earlier this week too. Unfortunately costumer service is not going to have any real answers. I reached out to the executive response team and got a call back yesterday, they'll be opening and looking into it when they get back into the office next week. With that said, look at C8 tracker. There was a s**t ton of cars with VINs under 3500 that were not moving at all (as of right now the average of 8-13% of all cars in those batches were being held back.

Whereas VINs 3500-4500 only 1% were still waiting on a sticker.

@Jack Raccoon! Here she is in my garage.

Picked it up yesterday. 2024 2LT Stingray, GT2 seats, Riptide Blue, Stealth interior, performance exhaust with black tips, yellow seat belts and callipers, no PPF and ceramic coating (yet)
Placed order at dealership August 17th
Built on October 19th

Looks beautiful congrats! Am I reading correctly you placed your order and in your garage in under 3 months, that's somewhat miraculous!!

Reactions: Matt_Orleans
Congrats, so your the first with Riptide Blue! Didn't you say you ordered it in Kingston and not Ottawa? Time for a bath to get the salt off in the warmer temps this week.

Congrats Denis, nice looking garage. Notice a difference with the new car driving it home? Did you see my message yesterday to you?
Thanks, the car rides softer and the transmission is smoother. Interior seems quieter. The new for 24 android based software and built in google maps instead of real GPS sucks but not a deal breaker.
Onstar is included for 3 years but so far my app doesn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.