Status
Not open for further replies.
@BrianB - on the list since Feb 2022 - Bill Spencer

I got an allocation today. Scaling back my build to compensate for pricing.
Brian, removing Z51 and front lift and keeping magnetic ride control or going from convertible to coupe would just about do it, as after taxes it's $12,204 just to move from Coupe to a Convertible.

Bye Bye Z51 and a few other extras. I'm left with HTC, 2LT, Stealth Interior.
I'll toss some extra $ in to make up the difference.
Wasn't expecting a call till the new year so all good.
Just make sure you didn't order stuff you can get discounted online through parts. Battery protection, jake mats, lug nuts, locking nuts, splash guards etc.
Why pay luxury tax on items you can get later. Did you get magnetic ride control?

Last edited:
Is the price increase confirmed?
With an already stretched budget I was going to get a 2LT with performance exhaust and a couple of other inexpensive options but am not sure what to do anymore.
1LT is very barebones on features and safety tech.

My appointment is 11:30am tomorrow (Friday) and I will report back pricing details after that. I did ask about constraints so I could walk in with my build - new colours and some wheels, both of which did not affect me.

With an already stretched budget I was going to get a 2LT with performance exhaust and a couple of other inexpensive options but am not sure what to do anymore.
Yes, it came out yesterday. Orders submitted today are at the new pricing.

Yes price increase is confirmed

Reactions: VroomVroom
Status
Not open for further replies.