Mr. Corvette - Where do you go exactly to look up this pricing?
Jack said you go to Jesus. Your dealer may have updated pricing this morning however most of the 2021 options are still showing 2020 option prices.

Why do all of you think Silver Flare will be the same price premium as red mist. On the US site SF is a no charge option while Red Mist is $995. It is replacing Blade Silver which was a standard colour. I guess we will see soon.

Why do all of you think Silver Flare will be the same price premium as red mist. On the US site SF is a no charge option while Red Mist is $995. It is replacing Blade Silver which was a standard colour. I guess we will see soon.
Skahaman, I see that for 2021 only white, black and torch red show as $0.00. Every other paint has a cost to it being either $995 or $1,495. For some reason the Silver Flare is showing as will advise. I agree with what Thom has said and expect a metallic paint will be $995 just like every other colour is, as the tintcoats red mist and sebring orange are $1,495.

Reactions: Skahaman
Saw this in person - polished stainless.
1608141517849.png

All else is shiny primer and you should be paid to take that colour.

Reactions: Mr.Corvette
I just duplicated my 2020 C8 order and came up with the exact same price for a 2021, using a regular exterior paint colour. That’s for a 2LT convertible and includes front lift, performance exhaust, painted calipers, GT2 and 2-tone seats, plus the battery package. Good news for those ordering 2021’s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.