I installed it this last winter, and have been using it this spring/summer. With this kit you need your CD trunk changer to be working, and there are 2 options of kits. The kit I bought is to still use the CD changer, but the other option was a AUX cord, and your changer won’t work.
Installing was easy. Take console out, take stereo out, unplug plug from back of radio that goes to the changer, and this plugs in. You have to run a power wire to the fuse box.
It always connect to my phone perfect, and fast. I have a old iPod with a ton of tunes on it, and it works good. One thing, you can only have one phone hooked up to it at a time. When you want to use the Bluetooth option, you just push the “CD” button on the radio. So if you are listening to the radio or CD and a call comes in, you have to push the CD button to answer the call. It has a little wired external mic that I have on my console beside my shifter, and it works good.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I have been using it. The Bluetooth connects everyone, and fast. The only thing to note is, when you have a incoming call, just your phone rings, then you push the button to answer. I wish when a incoming call was coming in, it would come through the speaker. When you answer it, it comes through the speakers, and sound and the Mic are very good.

• Informative
Reactions: Hotrodron
20190812_120200.jpg

Wow Redquest, Awesome install!
I bought the bluetooth adapter on Amazon.com. $100 US. This model requires the original radio to have the 10 disc changer in the rear. The bluetooth harness replaces the 10 disc changer's (which must be disconnected). Plug-n-play operation...except in my case the adapter stayed powered on all the time so I had to splice into a switched power source in the passenger foot-well. The bluetooth adapter is accessed using the original Disc Changer radio buttons. Works great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.