You can order from Corvette's of Houston for $50.00 plus shipping. Easy install that takes all of 30 minutes.

I just finished dealing with this problem and it cost a fair bit. At first i thought it was the CLB. I waited more than a month to get it from a retailer in Canada. I put the new one in (it already had a bypass installed) but it didn't fix the problem. I got the car towed to GM dealer who was going to order another CLB because they figured the new was was bad as well...but not after they changed the BCM at $600. When that didn't work we suggested they check the relay which was installed along with the first CLB, which was the problem and a 10 minute fix. Very frustrating.

only

corvette c5 2003 50th anniversary edition convertible automatic the best ... .. dont need that and never be lock that info from the factory and the sealer

The manufacturer recalls apply to the following C5 Corvettes:

1997-2004 with a manual transmission (ALL 6 speed C5 Corvettes)
1997-2000 with an automatic transmission

2001-2004 European export Corvettes with an automatic transmission

corvette c5 2003 50th anniversary edition convertible automatic

it the only one dont need that and never get problem with that ... look here and see good ...

GMP06-029 - 05081
Special Policy Adjustment - Electronic Column Lock System
VSU20061001
MODELS:

1997-2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION (MM6/M12)

1997-2000 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - EXPORT VEHICLES ONLY

2001-2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - EUROPEAN EXPORT VEHICLES ONLY

DESCRIPTION:
Some customers of 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvettes equipped with a manual transmission (MM6/M12); 1997-2000 Chevrolet Export Corvettes equipped with an automatic transmission; and 2001-2004 Chevrolet European Export Corvettes equipped with an automatic transmission may have a condition where the column lock may fail to unlock the steering column when the vehicle is started.

European Export Corvettes 2003 auto YES need that ... but not USA or Canada CORVETTE ....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread