Don't feel too bad. They predict less than 8cm now. If we get 3cm, I'll be surprised, plus, it will melt quickly. I just want it to rain soon so it can wash most of this dust/crap off our streets.

If it helps, it is -19C this morning!

What the heck. I thought it was spring time.

T

This week seems to be warmer...lets see how quick we can get our cars out. I saw 1 Vette already though! over the weekend the roads were dry and clean, but I cannot get mine out of the garage...thats what happens when you get lazy and dont shovel for a while haha

This week seems to be warmer...lets see how quick we can get our cars out. I saw 1 Vette already though! over the weekend the roads were dry and clean, but I cannot get mine out of the garage...thats what happens when you get lazy and dont shovel for a while haha

" DRY !!" :confused: Not here where I live, it snowed again last night was very cold yesterday...It was as if winter was starting over again...:eek:
at least its giving me some time to work on my vette....Just finished painting my calipers and refreshing the breaking system....I brought my new mags to the tire shop so they can put my new tires on....and also putting a kit that I bought to shade the lights ( Smoke ) I just cant wait to see how it will look when I'm done...I will put a pic on the forum when I get a chance to bring her out in the sun...

Hey Fernando,

I think you and me have different opinions of what "clean" is for the streets.:D

I try to avoid gravel roads as much as possible in the car.:rofl:

hahah, well the "gravel" roads are totally fine on my way to work, but I suppose this week they will be all mucky and wet.

You putting the "Vette" on the pedestal ........thats how the original quote goes, doesnt it? :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.