You can't really beat the price of this storage though. even with the additions it is pretty cheap. Oh I guess this is a good time to tell you I have to charge you per month for the land. JK. I was looking at building a leanto pole shed off the side of the shop for cold storage. We should discuss.

T

I shouldn't have but I couldn't stand it any longer.I connected the battery after checking the charge ,added a little air to a couple tires and pushed the start button -NOTHIN'.I ran into the house and grabbed the key BOB (I'm old) and bingo away I went.Roads we're dry and not a lot of sand after heavy rains so I went to town and got coffee then back to the garage.Oh ,I didn't have to re-program a thing .I think I can now make it till April.

You can't really beat the price of this storage though. even with the additions it is pretty cheap. Oh I guess this is a good time to tell you I have to charge you per month for the land. JK. I was looking at building a leanto pole shed off the side of the shop for cold storage. We should discuss.

T

The price of the storage is sweeeeee-eeeet! Plus we get to hang out when I come see the cars!

I shouldn't have but I couldn't stand it any longer.I connected the battery after checking the charge ,added a little air to a couple tires and pushed the start button -NOTHIN'.I ran into the house and grabbed the key BOB (I'm old) and bingo away I went.Roads we're dry and not a lot of sand after heavy rains so I went to town and got coffee then back to the garage.Oh ,I didn't have to re-program a thing .I think I can now make it till April.

Glad you got to go out for a short rip! I am jealous.

Well, This thread is making my blood flow again. I am so sick of this winter already....I did not even go and pay a visit to my Vette the entire season. I am, however; ready to get that bad boy out in few weeks.
Weather forecast says all this week snow will be melting, so, I look forward to that!

Just pulled her out of the garage and went to put air in the tires. Felt good driving her again. Nice day today maybe give her a quick wash and back in she goes..... Almost time boys......

Got mine out Monday.
Yesterday I went an had the "E Test" done, picked up my 2011 license sticker,
Had the oil changed and went for a spirited little cruise.
Man it felt great to drive the Vette again.:canada:

My Vette passed the emission test with flying colors.
What a F*****G TAX GRAB waste of time SCAM this whole exercise is.
Just another way for them to dig in our pockets.:swear:

Mine didn't even come close to passing. Curb idle test Limit is 150 mine had 966.I passed one thing on the test and that was just.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nature was cruel to me .Got the car out for a couple of days then snow ,sand and salt all came back .Looks like we're back into storage for another 2-3 weeks .Damn

I hope the rest of ya are doin' better.

Spring is only 24hrs away!
Dam up and down weather they are talking about a mixed bag of rain/snow this week and back to colder temperatures.
Oh well time to do some spring cleaning and few mods to the vette before she gets out on the road.

I smell another round of mods coming soon! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.